- General Drugs
- Itraconazole is used to treat infections caused by fungus
- Suitable For All Ages, Women, Adult
- AS DIRECTED BY THE PHYSICIAN
- 100MG & 200MG Cubic Millimeter (mm3)
- Dry Place
Itraconazole is an antifungal prescription medicine approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of certain fungal infections, including histoplasmosis (also known as Histoplasma capsulatum infection), esophageal candidiasis, oropharyngeal candidiasis, and others.
Itraconazole is an antifungal medication that fights infections caused by fungus.
Itraconazole is used to treat infections caused by fungus, which can invade any part of the body including the lungs, mouth or throat, toenails, or fingernails.
- NHAVA SHEVA
- 5000 Per Week
- 30 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- BLISTER PACK OF 1X10 TABLETS IN A MONOCARTON.
- All India
- WHO CERTIFICATE ISO 9001-2015 STAR EXPORT HOUSE
Plot C-20 , Lakulesh NO. 1, Ajwa Road Vadodara Gujarat India +918037300801