Erythromycin Stearate Tablet
Price And Quantity
- General Medicines
- ERYTHROMYCIN STEARATE
- Antibiotic Medicine
- Erythromycin Stearate BP Tablets are used to prevent and treat infections such as: â¢ Throat and sinus infections â¢ Chest infections, such as bronchitis and pneumonia â¢ Ear infections â¢ Mouth and dental infections â¢ Eye infections â¢ Skin and tissue infections, such as acne â¢ Stomach and intestinal infections â¢ Prevention of infection following burns, operations or dental procedures â¢ Other infections, such as sexually transmitted diseases, bone infections or scarlet fever
- AS PER DIRECTED BY THE PHYSICIAN
- AS DIRECTED BY THE PHYSICIAN
- 1X10 Boxes
- Do not store above 25Â°C. Store in the original package.
- Respiratory tract infections
- Skin and soft tissue infections
- Susceptible infections
- Prophylaxis of streptococcal infections in patients with evidence of rheumatic fever or heart disease
Respiratory tract infections; Skin and soft tissue infections; Susceptible infections
- Adult: 1-2 g daily, in 2-4 divided doses, increased up to 4 g daily for severe infections. Doses >1 g should be given in more than 2 divided doses.
- Child: 30-50 mg/kg daily, in 2-4 divided doses, may be doubled in severe cases. <2 yr 500 mg daily in divided doses; 2-8 yr 1 g daily in divided doses.
- Acne: Adult: 250 mg daily. Severe cases may require up to 500 mg bid.
Prophylaxis of streptococcal infections in patients with evidence of rheumatic fever or heart disease:
- Adult: For patients who are unable to take penicillins or sulfonamides: 250 mg bid.
- Child: For patients who are unable to take penicillins or sulfonamides: 1 mth to 2 yr 125 mg bid.
Dose/Strength (ex. 1 mg or 1 ml)
- NHAVA SHEVA
- 5000 Per Day
- 30 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- EACH ALU-ALU PACK OF 1X10 TABLETS IN A MONO CARTON WITH INSERT.
- All India
- WHO CERTIFICATE ISO 9001-2015 STAR EXPORT HOUSE
Plot C-20 , Lakulesh NO. 1, Ajwa Road Vadodara Gujarat India +918037300801