Erythromycin Stearate Tablet
Price And Quantity
- General Medicines
- ERYTHROMYCIN STEARATE
- Antibiotic Medicine
- Erythromycin Stearate BP Tablets are used to prevent and treat infections such as: Throat and sinus infections Chest infections, such as bronchitis and pneumonia Ear infections Mouth and dental infections Eye infections Skin and tissue infections, such as acne Stomach and intestinal infections Prevention of infection following burns, operations or dental procedures Other infections, such as sexually transmitted diseases, bone infections or scarlet fever
- AS PER DIRECTED BY THE PHYSICIAN
- AS DIRECTED BY THE PHYSICIAN
- 1X10 Boxes
- Do not store above 25C. Store in the original package.
- Respiratory tract infections
- Skin and soft tissue infections
- Susceptible infections
- Prophylaxis of streptococcal infections in patients with evidence of rheumatic fever or heart disease
Respiratory tract infections; Skin and soft tissue infections; Susceptible infections
- Adult: 1-2 g daily, in 2-4 divided doses, increased up to 4 g daily for severe infections. Doses >1 g should be given in more than 2 divided doses.
- Child: 30-50 mg/kg daily, in 2-4 divided doses, may be doubled in severe cases. <2 yr 500 mg daily in divided doses; 2-8 yr 1 g daily in divided doses.
- Acne: Adult: 250 mg daily. Severe cases may require up to 500 mg bid.
Prophylaxis of streptococcal infections in patients with evidence of rheumatic fever or heart disease:
- Adult: For patients who are unable to take penicillins or sulfonamides: 250 mg bid.
- Child: For patients who are unable to take penicillins or sulfonamides: 1 mth to 2 yr 125 mg bid.
Dose/Strength (ex. 1 mg or 1 ml)
- NHAVA SHEVA
- 5000 Per Day
- 30 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- EACH ALU-ALU PACK OF 1X10 TABLETS IN A MONO CARTON WITH INSERT.
- All India
- WHO CERTIFICATE ISO 9001-2015 STAR EXPORT HOUSE
Plot C-20 , Lakulesh NO. 1, Ajwa Road Vadodara Gujarat India +918037300801